At Pavilion Interiors the service doesn’t stop at the shop doorway. We aim for all our deliveries to be performed by a member of our team, because we know how important it is that your new purchase gets to you in perfect condition, and we want to be on hand to answer any last minute questions. In order to make delivery of your items a safe and stress free event for all concerned there are some promises we make, and some things we need you to do.
Our promises – We will
- Arrange a convenient time for you with a one hour slot so you don’t need to wait in all day.
- Arrive on time. In the unusual instance of unavoidable delays, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Check your new furniture over with you to ensure it is in perfect condition.
- Place your new furniture exactly where you want it.
- Answer any questions you have to make sure you are totally satisfied with you purchase.
- Remove all packaging from your home.
Your responsibilities – Prior to delivery we need you to:
- Check the furniture will fit by checking the measurements of doorways and halls. If you have non-standard doorways, narrow rooms of hallways, or tight corners on the route from door to the room the furniture is going in, please measure to ensure your new purchase will fit through them.
- Please ensure that the piece of furniture will fit in the room. In the event that furniture that will not fit and is returned a restocking charge and or a credit will be issued.
- Check the route is clear for our delivery team. This includes; removing wall hangings and pictures, moving ornaments and checking to make sure there are no trip hazards on the route. Liability cannot be accepted for items accidentally damaged.
- Deliveries are brought in a Luton sized van. Please ensure that this size of vehicle is able to access your property. If this is a problem, please let us know as we may be able to make alternative arrangements.
- Ensure the person receiving delivery is over 16, and knows exactly where the item(s) should go. We would prefer you to be there yourself, so we can ensure your total satisfaction, but we do understand that’s not always possible.
- Please remove any tripping hazards, furniture, ornaments or wall fixtures that will constrict the path or that might be damaged. Our aim is to deliver the item to your home, unpack it and remove all the packaging. Installing the item in a particular room and setting it up is an additional service that we offer but we do not accept liability for any accidental damage caused during this complimentary service.
Please Note: Our delivery team are not able to remove their shoes for health and safety reasons. If you have concerns about floor damage, please speak to us so we can find a safe solution.
Delivery charges vary by distance and are calculated on an individual basis. We promise that all charges will be declared at the point of sale, we’ll never surprise you with hidden or additional charges.
We routinely deliver within Berkshire, and to all adjacent counties. For deliveries further afield please speak to us and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your request.